2021 is fast approaching and I would like to be able to say that there is no way it could be any worse than the year that just happened, however I would probably end up eating my words. I will at least wish for a better year. Not just for myself, but for everyone.
Now would probably be a good time to bring some enjoyment, to end your 2020 on a high. So here are some random things that happened this year that perhaps you weren’t aware of (due to all the covid media attention):
• A Body Builder married a sex doll and broke it! (LINK)
• A pilot draws a syringe on the plane tracker. (LINK)
• Whales returned to New York. (LINK)
• Sweden went coal free! (LINK)
• The Barcelona Opera House performed for 2,292 plants. (LINK)
There are plenty of other things that happened this year that were good and if you’re ever in need of reading some, just head over to the Good News Network.
That’s a wrap! I’m now putting all memory of 2020 into a box and hiding it away for a very, very long time.