This is merely a follow-on from my previous post and a very basic review of what happened this year.
- Started the year in a lockdown
- Had two vaccines and a booster
- Spent a night in hospital
- Enjoyed a family vacation to Greece
- Learned a new programming language
- Watched a lot of TV shows (Squid Game was definitely the most interesting, although we watched the Office through twice, as well as Green Wing and Friday Night Dinner)
I am sure there are many, many more things that took place in 2021, and as they come to me, I may add them in – but for now, that’s all I can think of.
I plan to post again before the end of the year, with an aim to outline what the schedule is next year; although after the shambles that was this year, I may just try and stick to at least 1 post a week – that way I don’t have to pressure myself into writing so much. Especially considering what I had planned to do this year based on the schedule I came up with last year.